World of Switch (WOS) is a site dedicated to the Nintendo Switch.
The main focus is on reviews, stats, and providing a database
of Switch games.
The games database is updated frequently throughout the week.
Reviews and rankings are updated daily, if new reviews are available to add.
A quick history
Below is a summary of a few milestones in the history of WOS.
This doesn't include the frequent updates to the games database,
reviews, and ranks.
- 9th May - Stats milestone: 2000 games
- 24th Apr - Top Rated is now a Top 100
- 18th Mar - Released Games is now an A-Z
- 3rd Feb / 11th Feb - Improved Calendar layout
- 6th Jan - Added developer and publisher pages
- 24th Dev - Added Games collection
- 29th Nov - Added Tags
- 8th Oct - Added support for self-serve partner reviews
- 7th Oct - Added support for user reviews
- 8th Sep - Stats milestone: 1000 games
- 7th Aug - Added packshots
- 31st May - Stats milestone: 700 games and 4000 review scores
- 27th May - 1st anniversary of the stats microsite becoming the main site!
- 17th Mar - Stats milestone: 500 games and 3000 review scores
- 4th Feb - Added member registration
- 27th Dec - Completed work on the review importer
- 21st Oct - Improvements to navigation, charts, News, sortable tables
- 15th Oct - Ranking added to games. Simple News section added mostly for site news
- 25th Aug - Refocusing on charts, stats and reviews. Closed the wordpress.com blog
- 10th Aug - New homepage
- 16th Jul - New-look website
- 25th Jun - Added average review score, total review count, and Top Rated page
- 22nd Jun - Added first review links
- 27th May - Moved stats microsite to be the main site; moved blog to wordpress.com
- 21st May - Launched separate stats microsite
- 3rd Apr - Launched worldofswitch.com - initially as a WordPress blog
If you enjoy WOS, consider becoming a Patron to show your support.
We really appreciate any help you can give.
Follow us on Twitter for news and updates. You can send questions, feedback and comments
on Twitter or via email.
Contact the owner
WOS is run by Ben Barden.